Maldive Teacher Job

Hello everyone. I have got my appointment letter as a A level Teacher for Maldive. They are offering me around 45000INR including everything. Is this money is enough for food and accommodation and each and every expenses. can i save anything?Please reply........

Hello bagri.sohanlal

If I'm not mistaken, INR45000 is about US$750.
If it's the case, I doubt it will be enough to allow you to pay food, accomodation and else, and to save some money.
Male is an expensive city to live in.

Good luck.

thankx.

one more thing i want to know that is there any chances for private tuition ? and can the principle fired you any time without giving any notice

this money is not enough, usually the employer will give you accommodation, and yes you can earn a lot from private tuition, as much as USD2000 if you are a good/reputed teacher.

Usually you will get a probationary period, which is aproximately 3 months, and within this 3 months your emplyer can give you 2 weeks notice, and after 3 months your employer has to give you minimum 1 month notice.

Hi bagri.sohanlal

I just wanted to know if you have decided to take up this teaching opportunity.

also wanted to know how you got to know about this as i am also looking for a teaching job abroad.

Thanks
Padmini

Padmini,

please check iulaan.mv and job maldives.com

thanks

hii Padmini

I come to know through Facebook. Ya i am waiting for my visa. You can contact me on my email id [email protected]