Looking for a job in Qatar

Hey, I'm Behnoosh.

I live in Doha and I am currently looking for a job in Qatar. 
I studied Materials Engineering in the UK and I would be interested in any job opportunity (not only materials engineering).

Thank you for your help in advance.

Hello Behnoosh.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your message has been moved to the Qatar Forum for more visibility.

You may post an advert in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Qatar section. It might help.

Thanks

Karen :)

my name is Joemmanuel i live in Abuja Nigeria am looking for any job opportunity in any oil or construction company in Qatar.

Hi! Can you please forward me your CV please... [email protected]

what is you current visa status in Qatar?

regards,
Kamal

hey,
i recently join this community, in other to achieve my dream to travel to qatar.And i still hope every member of this community is serious and justifies a minimum of honesty.some members claim to be able to help others to get visas, and from my humble opinion, those in need, are right to request some garantees, before undertaking any step.besides, we are talking about money here and even a whole life.I beg on those who are unable to show that minimum of garantee, to stop bluffing.It could take away the credibility of our community.
Thanks.

Hi Kamal,

Do you have any job vacancies, feel free to post them in the Jobs in Qatar section, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

My name is Anye Lawrence Alambi.Ilive in Yaounde Cameroon i am looking for any job opportunity in Qatar in any Oil Company or Construction Company.
Thanks for help.

Hi Anye,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Job in Qatar section, this can help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

My Name Ramesh , my current job as Design Engineer for mechanical ,in multinational company , im looking for oversea job in mechanical related particulary in Qatar, Im speaking english and bahasa Tamil.

Hi Ramesh,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Qatar section, with details of your skills and experience, this might be helpful. :)

Regards,

David.