Visa was denied in Belgium.Should i apply again for the same visa

Hi Im anne anybody here? filipina married to belgian?PM me pls, i want to  ask  something.

How can i help

Hi
My visit a person visa was denied in Belgium.Should i apply again for the same visa?

I think you can send them remonstration letter stating there the reason why they should give you the visa and it is very important to reiterate that your main reason of going there is just for a holiday and not to seek employment, you should also provide proofs that you only want to have a visit, for example an employment letter from company, if you are working just to show them that you have responsibilities back there in Philippines.

I appreciate  your reply and time to answer me.. thnks a lot..

Can i apply for fiancee visa next?Even is we dont meet yet?We are getting to know each other in chat , for a year now.In my stand now what visa should i apply for?I appreciate your advice.

Yes you can, but that is more complicated. The embassy is more strict when it comes to Fiance visa and since you never met your bf personally there will be a big possibility that they will deny your visa again,I am not trying to disappoint you here, You should know that denied visa for the second time around is not good. Why not try to process your remonstration letter and see what or how it goes. You might have a luck just like me. My Visa was denied the very first time then i wrote my remonstration letter,after 2 weeks I already receive my Visa, or, if you really want to process the Fiance visa I guess you should advice your BF to visit you there in Philippines then maybe he can go with you at the embassy, sometimes it helps when they see you have a solid relationship with your fiance.
Just try all the possibilities for sure you will find your luck.
Goodluck!

oh,,, please  may i know this kind of letter, very new to me.if you can pls send me example..I am planning to visit s friend visa again is this possible for me? or tourist?

I am confused. First you wrote you are married to a Belgian. Then you write you are wanting to apply for a fiancée visa which you wouldn't be entitled to if you are already married. Now you write you haven't met???

Your visa application has been rejected and you do not agree with the decision,In this case you can remonstrate against the rejection of your visa and ask for a new decision on your application.
Remonstration letter is an objection or reproof on why they should not deny your visa, itŽs the act of expressing earnest opposition or protest againts the denial.
I do apologize i cant send you a sample of remonstration letter,I dont have a copy of the one i sent to the embassy anymore, but it is very simple it doesnt need any pattern or format just state there your intentions. :)

Can you send a sample of your remonstration letter. Please.
Cause, I need one to guide me for writing that letter for the german embassy. I'm afraid na maging sobrang informal ang letter na isesend ko through fax. So, if you can I would highly appreciate it. :)

I have submitted mu business visa from company and provided all the required documents.
I never knew consulate would call me for verification and am unprepared ,so in a hurry instead of saying my purpose of visit as 'to attend meetings' used 'work with my process partners on finalizing some templates'.
Then i later corrected saying its not work related its just documenting and inspite of many clarifications looks like they may grant me visa only for few days against stipulated time of 90 days or reject my Visa .Awaiting for their decision.

Request someone to tell me what should I do in either case,because their understanding is am going on business visa which should actually be a work permit visa.There is no possiblity from my companny to provide work permit and am required to travel for a project asap.If am providing a letter from my company authority will it help once i get my passport from VFS tomorrow or day after ?

such a  hassle.hehe.

Hi Jien :) May i know the reason why your application for reunification visa was denied? Thank you

Hi there! Can someone give me an advice which visa I should apply for?

My Belgian boyfriend is living in Belgium and he wants to work here temporarily just to be with me. Unfortunately, the head of their company did not allow him to transfer in their branch over here.

Now, we are planning to apply for a visa so that it is me who will go there instead of him here. What kind of visa can I apply for? I heard that is it quite hard to get an approval for a tourist visa nowadays. Besides, I have been denied last year 2011 when my Filipina aunt invited me to go there.

I really need advice! PLEASE HELP!

Hi anne! My case is totaly different from yours..there was a mistake on da financial related paper that i submitted in the embassy,i had to reapply for da same type of visa last jan 29 hoping dat this time it will go well.i dont like going back in da embassy some employee there are kinda rude.txt me if u want ate 09089400589

Hi Jien :) I'll message you asap, I'll just ask what do you mean by your financial related paper? and is it the only reason why they denied you for family reunification visa? I think I saw you in the embassy and you're submitting some photos right?

Ahh.. like proof of income of your husband? or the the financial support that he's sending you? Hope it will went well this time..sayang kasi ang time and effort, I'll apply din first week of march but the only thing that bothers us is the amount of the we meet each other 10 months pa lang and in the site of embassy its stated that it should be 1 year that we know each other until we can apply..Yes I remember you :)

Hello everyone, kailangan pa bang e legalize and register yung marriage certificate namin ng Belgian kung asawa sa town hall or city hall nila bago ago mg apply for Family Reunification Visa? anyone can help here?

Hi everyone,

I am new here and i read this forum and i did everything just to get on this site.. I read some of topic here which i know can help me with my situation.. My Visa got denied and i want to appeal for the rejection of my application.. Does anyone knows how to make a REMONSTRATION LETTER? Where do i need to send it? Is there anyone who has a good heart who could help me? Is miss sasha31 still on this site? please anyone could give me a response? Thank you so much in Advance.. :)

Hello Honeybaby can I add you on facebook because I wanna ask you something if its ok please, I have problem also regarding VISA apply. here is my facebook email. [email protected]

can you add me on your facebook account I wanna ask you something regarding VISA application I am so confuse I hope you can help  :( here is my email in facebook [email protected]

Hi there! Just want to know what kind of visa did or do you apply right now? :)

Family Reunification VISA

Hi there Miss Malou, i couldn't find you on FB please checked the email add that you gave me, or better send me your username on FB.. Thanks and nice meeting you  :)

Please be advised it is not a good idea to give out personal information like FB, or phone numbers etc on an open forum. You are best to use the PM system for this.

Hello Honeybaby,

here is my name Maria Lourdes Gogo Claes in facebook. :) see you there I hope.

hi there Malou,

I did send you a message already on your FB,.. I think one f the members here were right we should not post our account on FB or Email for Privacy purposes.. If you have questions please just ask me on FB, and as soon as i got your message i will definitely do my best yo help you.. God Bless :) Don't loose hope, everything will turn just fine.. God is with us..

I do agree with you, sorry about i don't know to use a private conversation here. I just joined ths forum recently and i am trying to figure thing out but thank you so much for reminding us..  :gloria

Hello honeybaby , I haven't seen your message on my facebook, but anyway I would like to ask if how long it takes to get your VISA result? and why you got your VISA denied? if you dont mind me asking. Thank you and hoping for your reply. :)

Hi Malou,

Sorry for not replying so soon.. I am so busy this past few days preparing for my appeal letter and etc. I did send you a message in facebook  its been how many days already that your not reading it and i think it is you i have found on FB.. I saw your Profile picture with you BF. Its like almost 6 weeks when i got the result of my visit application.. But it depends some of the applicants have their result like after 3-4 weeks.. My visa got denied for the following reasons:

1) The plan and the circumstances of the intended stay are insufficient
2)The intention to leave the country or return to the Philippines before expiration of visa could not be determined

also they said that i have ask long number of days of staying there in Belgium and they assumed that i will not going back to Philippines after my visa will expired and they suspicion that i will stay there in Belgium and get married with my boyfriend.. :-(

Hi guys, i find this blog very interesting with your ideas, with your experiences. I also have here some questions and hoping you can give me ideas or answers since i am planning  to apply for a visit/tourist visa to belgium planned this november.
My sponsor is my bf who i have met already and been together for for almost a year and when he came here weve been together for a month(including our asia tour). Now my  first question is  >> if hes the one inviting me  does he still need to write an invitation letter for me though not stated in the requirements bt atleast an additional docs?  >> will the officer be really checking for the addtl pictures as proof? >>  since we have already met, is fiance visa easier than tourist?
Hope to get some of your ideas..thanks

-Edaj-

edaj wrote:

Hi guys, i find this blog very interesting with your ideas, with your experiences. I also have here some questions and hoping you can give me ideas or answers since i am planning  to apply for a visit/tourist visa to belgium planned this november.
My sponsor is my bf who i have met already and been together for for almost a year and when he came here weve been together for a month(including our asia tour). Now my  first question is  >> if hes the one inviting me  does he still need to write an invitation letter for me though not stated in the requirements bt atleast an additional docs?  >> will the officer be really checking for the addtl pictures as proof? >>  since we have already met, is fiance visa easier than tourist?

-Edaj-

Hi there! As for your question for Tourist Visa, I am not really sure if invitation letter is a must. But I have tried to apply for a Visit Visa before which is almost same with Tourist Visa. The only difference I think is that in Tourist Visa you need to show your acquired properties here in the Philippines just to show to them that you are capable enough to spend like a tourist in their country since Belgium is a very high standard country. You also need to show some proofs that the two of you have genuine relationship or that you really know each other. The embassy does not put everything in the website and you will be just surprised that they are asking you for additional documents during the application so you better be prepared. They only put there the general requirements.

With regards to Fiancee Visa, I am applying for it now and hopefully I will get an approval. According to the people I have talked to, they said Fiancee Visa is much easier compared to Tourist Visa. The most hardest part in applying for a Tourist Visa is that you need to prove to them that you will return here in the Philippines. There are people who have enough money in the bank, stable job and properties here but still they get denied visa. As for my opinion, Fiancee Visa is easier compared to Tourist Visa. You just need to prove to the consul that you and your boyfriend have a genuine relationship. You need to provide proofs of relationship. But then if you have a stable job and enough property to show up then why not try to apply for a Tourist Visa. You just need to provide a good reason that you will really return here after. Well, I hope my answer helps you. Good luck!

edaj wrote:

-Edaj-

Why not get your boyfriend to check out the requirements for you.

hello evryone,

im kath, if someone need my advice regarding applying visa to belgium, pm me. Maybe thru my experience i can help,been rejected once i apply then we try again a yr after and toink?! here i am already at Belgium with my Belgian BF,..

PM me if u r interested in my advice,i dnt like to talk in public so bulgar,..

ty,
God bless to us,..

Hi kath, im interested to ask you questions relating to your experience. Since its my first time here, how can i send u a personal message. Thanks

Hello there, i would like to have a little chat with you atleast can help me somehow with your experiences. How can i reach you? Hope to hear from you..thanks.

Edaj

edaj wrote:

Hello there, i would like to have a little chat with you atleast can help me somehow with your experiences. How can i reach you? Hope to hear from you..thanks.

Edaj

Hi Edaj! You can add me on Facebook if you want or just send me a message here. :)

hi there honeybee. i wanna add you on fb as well to ask questions coz we have the same fate! panu tka ma add? thanks