Looking to registar in a house..

hello,  i am looking for a cheap room to rent or to share a room with somebody.. help pay rent for somebody in order to have an address and registrar at that house... in the place i live now they cant registrar me. so i have to find a new place.. does anybody have some space left?

Why cant they regiester were you are now?

go and look on immoweb, or apartager or facebook.

going to copy some posts off a fb group if your intrested in them let me know wat ones and ill post u there fb name of the person. One or 2 of them have the name copied
2 rooms are available in a furnished apartment on the 6th floor with nice view and light . From July till 10th of September (possible to extend contract till July 2014).
Address: Citadellaan 67-101
You can come to visit rooms now,
Price is ONLY 310/month

Dinkalány BudaBaba in Drongen
about a week ago
I'm looking for a someone to share my house with (so this is a ROOM for rent, NOT a studio!!!).
The room is on the top floor, it's unfurnished.
There's a shared kitchen, a bathroom and a little yard. There is a bus stop from about 100 meters from the house, so you can be in Gent center in about 15 minutes. The price in €400 (+2 months deposit) all cost included (energy, water, internet, garbage etc...).
The room is available from 1st August!

Avil from 1st sept http://nl.kapaza.be/vi/74469916.htm

Hi there!
I am looking for a flat mate for cozy two-bedroom apartment in a nice and lovely neighborhood in Ghent (Coupure) as from 1st Sep. Apartment is situated by a river, just couple of minutes walking to the very heart of Ghent (Graslei, Korenmarkt, etc.).
There are two bedrooms in the apartment and large living-room with the kitchen. Apartment is furnished, has a washing machine, sofa, chairs, table, etc.
The room is furnished as well – there's a small balcony, bed, table and closet.
450 EUR everything included, 1y contract. (This person would prefer a girl however)

You also know that the police come and check your living there right?

hey thanks for the info.. yes i know of these websites.. but the are not really the type of apartments i am looking for.. to fancy.. isn't there "bronx" in ghent :-) where can i find info on renting cheap "poor" peoples apartments in the immigrant and working class suburbs

The absolute cheapest price you would pay is 300€ per month per person inclusive and that's shared houses - as advertised on apartager and facebook, but you're more likely to be looking at 400+.

Honestly, 300 is so cheap, there's barely a profit for anyone in that. Hannah's adverts are pretty typical and realistic.

Yeah these are pretty cheap we have a 2 bed appartment rather small and pay allmost 700 for it without bills