Irish join spouse visa (relationship history)

Hey all,
How to Write a A full account of relationship history ?
is there any procedure to do it or samples to use ?
Thank you :)

Have plenty of photographs going back till begining of relationship,olso if can get prints of phone bills etc,olso if bean useing skype print these off,olso if sent money or stuff like that,photo copy your passport to show youve been visit spouse,important have this,this shows its not just an internet marriage thing,hope this helps some,we had to do it all ,my wife more so did it all herself in thai,keep everything,olso important is the linvitation you have to send embassy for to let them know your inviting your wife join you and you have enough to support her and somewhere to stay e.t.c phto of house and room you will be staying is olso good.
      good luck,if can help about visa stuff give me a shout and see if i can help you any.....jim

Hey thank you so much i applied already and got the visa
so admins please close the topic :)

I'll be applying for spouse visa too.. do you have sample for affidavit of support and a letter of Assurance.. not sure what format to follow

I dont understand what you talking about. If you need help i suggest your spouse to contact Nasc Ireland
They will prepare the whole application for you for free. It will take time but u need to be patient.
nascireland.org/