Looking for new friends...

Hi all,

I've been observing this forum since i came to Vietnam and today decided to register.

Well, i'm living in Binh Thanh district and i'd like to be friends with Saigon expats and English speaking locals as well. I'd be really happy if i can meet any Russian speaking people here who can help me with my Russian.

I'm interested in reading, surfing on net and photography.

Talk to you soon!

hi how r u ,i am from banglaDESH

Hi Bek.
My name's Huy, Vietnamese and I'm living in BinhThanh District too. I hope we become best friend with each other.

mdkhn wrote:

hi how r u ,i am from banglaDESH

I'm fine thx, man. Greetings to Dhakka from Ho Chi Minh!

HuyPham wrote:

Hi Bek.
My name's Huy, Vietnamese and I'm living in BinhThanh District too. I hope we become best friend with each other.

Thx Huy, i hope so too..

Hi

I'm living in Thu Duc district (just next to Binh Thanh)

I like to make friend but I cant speak Russian :-)

Nice to meet you all.

Tam

Tamle1984 wrote:

Hi

I'm living in Thu Duc district (just next to Binh Thanh)

I like to make friend but I cant speak Russian :-)

Nice to meet you all.

Tam

Hi Tam,

Very nice to meet you here!

Hi Mr.Bek...

I'm a Filipino (from Philippines)... I am working at Dist 10 but I live in Dist 7. I am interested in meeting people who wants to learn English...

I have few vietnamese friends here who speaks english very well. They are very cool and fun to be with..

Give me a reply and maybe we can be good friends too..

levis101

levis101 wrote:

Hi Mr.Bek...

I'm a Filipino (from Philippines)... I am working at Dist 10 but I live in Dist 7. I am interested in meeting people who wants to learn English...

I have few vietnamese friends here who speaks english very well. They are very cool and fun to be with..

Give me a reply and maybe we can be good friends too..

levis101

Yeah, thanks man, hope to be good friends with you!

Hi there,

Nice to see you. Please text me if you wanna hangout or know more about Vietnamese culture.:)

If you text me I shall teach you real Vietnamese culture and bring you many places which you never see in Saigon :D

ngao010388 wrote:

Hi there, Nice to see you. Please text me if you wanna hangout or know more about Vietnamese culture.:)

Thank Charmanvietnam for correction :)

Correction? :sleep

Hi buddy! I live in Q7 but go to district 1 everyday, I'm always looking to make new friends so if you wanna meet let me know :)

Hi Bek,

I am Nhi.
It is nice to meet you.
Welcome you to Vietnam.
Wish you an interesting adventure with Vietnamese people and its culture.

Wishing you a nice day!!

Cheers,

Nhi

Hi, i am vietnamese, That is great if we are friends. More friends, more fun !!!!!!!!!!!