Help moving to Cordoba - advice?

hello! I'm planning to move to Cordoba in the next few months but i need some help as far as where to begin to look for a new job. I'm a successful publicist in the U.S., but I'm open to a new career if needed in order to move. I'm bilingual, so the language won't be an issue.

any advice would be GREATLY apprecaited.

best,
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for posting your message here. Can you please write a few words about yourself as an introduction :)

Do you have an idea in which sector you want to start a new career :/ ? I suggest you post an advert or your resume in the Jobs in Córdoba section :)

Wish you the best of luck with job hunting and hope you'll find something that you will enjoy doing :)

Feel free to ask your questions.. I'm sure the other members will help you out :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi there! thanks for your note - I'm a 32yr-old gal hoping to move to Cordoba to start the next chapter of my life. I'm in the PR industry and have lived in the US my whole life. My family is bolivian so I'm not concerned about culture shock or a language issue, but I am worried about finding a job. My hope is to find something (honestly I'm open to a change in career) where they need English speakers/writers. I'm great with people and can see myself doing anything from working at an international hotel, to working at a school teaching english
also, are there issues with US citizens moving to Argentina and staying? what's the process?
any advice at all would be super helpful
thanks so much!!
Michelle