Russian Language Teacher in Moscow

Hello! My name is Vera.
I'm a native Russian with Master Degree in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language and 3 years experience in this area. I work with all students from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate level. My lessons will help you to improve your Grammar skills, enlarge your vocabulary and feel more confident in everyday communication. I'm available for lessons at your apartment or office.
Thanks in advance
Vera

Hi Vera,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language classes in Moscow, this might be helpful.

Regards,

David.

Vera, I have a question about Russian grammar tables on a web page, russianforfree.com,
I posted my general, long, question on their forum but no one answers it. You look "kind of" cute. So I thought I would ask you. First, I cant explain well in English. So second, I would like you to visit the web page, the "grammar tables", and click through several noun and adjective tables. to see how the grammar endings are shown. If you have time to do this, reply, and I will ask my question.
Regards from Japan,

I am Hillol Das, 36 years old. I did M.Tech in Computer Science and Application from the University of Calcutta(during the year 2013 to 2016). I have a plan to visit Moscow around JULY 2018 in tourist visa. It would be very convenient for me if I could get a Dictionary in chronological order of words in Russian to English along with regular expression used. *** I want a guidance in this regard. Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
hilloldas1980 wrote:

It would be very convenient for me if I could get a Dictionary in chronological order of words in Russian to English along with regular expression used

A dictionary in chronological order?  :joking: Are you sure you really have a Masters degree?  How is it relevant to learning Russian anyway?

Also, do not attempt to bypass the rules here by posting your contact information in the manner which you attempted.

I am really sorry.... I would like to have a live chatting facility in here with real time listing of all those whom I did contact with. I mentioned my Skype, it is true. I am sorry, it will never happen again. But, as in English dictionaries I find alphabetical order arrangement of words, may I expect the same in some dictionary of Russian to English?

Hi Vera,

I will be moving to Mytischi in August and will be completing an internship teaching English for 9 months. I have no knowledge of the Russian language and your service would be valued -that's if you operate in the Moscow region.

What do you charge?