S O U Q . com

Does anyone have experience with shopping on this site?  Are they reliable?  Are the products of decent quality (durable, authentic, etc.)?

Souq.com is just like eBay.
They don't sell anything themselves. There are registered members who sell. Before buying anythng, you have to see that history of the seller is at least 2 yrs long and his overall rate is very good.

A couple of friends purchased from them and they said it was a good site.

YA..
Its gud.. we can make a good deal thru SOUQ.

Yes! It is reliable, but as mentioned by TLL... You better first check the sellers before buying anything... One of my friend bought some items through SOUQ.com and it tooks more than a month before he receive those... But fortunately I didnt experience the same... the longest shipping i waited is just more than a week...

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Souq.com is just like eBay.
They don't sell anything themselves. There are registered members who sell. Before buying anythng, you have to see that history of the seller is at least 2 yrs long and his overall rate is very good.

A couple of friends purchased from them and they said it was a good site.

Do you recommend any particular seller ? Secondly what is the minimum rating which should me considered ?

Things are different in uae n saudi, living in saudi i am interested in knowing their services here.

Thanks in advance.