Language exchange: French-Chinese(or English), anyone interested?

Hi everyone,

I'm Amelia, from Shanghai, China. I arrived in Belgium about 1 month ago. I currently have a basic level of French, however i want to improve it quickly. Anyone interested in language exchange with me? I can speak fluently in Chinese mandarin and English. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested. My email address: [email protected]  Thanks! :)

Hello melia.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Brussels classifieds could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ni hao Melia!

Ni hao ma?

I lived in China/Nanjing for 2 years (2007-2009) and I was learning Chinese. Now I forgot a lot and am eager to practice again...

Are you still interested in finding a language partner? French is my mother tongue.

Looking forward to your further news.

Best,

Mysha

Hello,

I learned chinese for a year and I want to improve it.

Are you still interested in finding a language partner? French is my mother tongue. I can speak english & spanish.

Looking forward to your further news.

Best,
:)
Isabelle

@ Isabelle > Just to inform you that this thread is really old (2013). As it is outdated, i am closing it.

If you are looking for a tandem partner, i invite you to post in the classifieds > Language Exchange in Brussels section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla :)

[ Topic closed ]

Closed