No expat but day by day meeting them

Hi everybody,

even I am no Expat (I am German, originally born in Munich but I've been living in Hamburg for 22 years now), I'm in contact with them every day, because that's what my profession is: I teach German and I recently founded a Relocation-Service.
It is fascinating and very precious for myself to meet all the people from all over the world - I love it!
We often laugh about the predujices we sometimes have: So not all Germans are drinking beer like crazy, as much as not all French are eating frogs or all English are oldfashioned and so on....
Looking forward to read your postings with your experiences and detections. I do hope this country is treating you in a kind way!
Maybe I can help you a little bit...

Best Regards,
Julia

Hello jstrelow.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us :)

Regards

Karen
Expat-blog Team

you're welcome!

BR, Julia

Hi Juia, I am Juiette. I have been in Hamburg 2 weeks today. You sound like a very nice person and I think we could get a long. Let me know if you would be interested in chatting a little.

Kind regards

hi jstrelow ;

u mentioned teaching german. I have been in hamburg for three weeks
and l wanna learn german. ı already started a course but it's not enough for me. l need to practice by talking german people therefore could u please help me ?

thanks in advance