Need advise

My story is like this.Me (Filipino)and my husband (Punjabi) meet at Singapore.we work at same restaurant.we started to be friends and we fall in love to each other.we got married May 8,2012 at Singapore (we don't have kid yet).He change his status on his passport already.Like the same married life we got issue also.we got married but his family at India don't know for the reason of he love me so much but he say he will find right time to explain to his family marrying me even i got four kids from my past relation.(i got kids but i only got married with my Punjabi husband).Now I am here at Philippines and He's in Singapore. we used to have good communication every time.he also come visit me every 3 months here in Philippines.but this past few months we always have argue about the way he abused himself because of his friends(by the way he is 28 of age) and his lacking a time for me.anyway hope anybody can advise me regarding of this:

HUSBAND : I know you realy Love me
          But nica what i ll tell to my mom
          I married with 4 children mother
          She ll suicide you know
          Plz help me

WIFE :    what help you want plz tell me

HUSBAND : This is only one thing in my life keep give me upset   feeling
          I dont want to leave you
          And i dont want to see my mother crying Bcz of me
          I love you so Much

WIFE :    what help you want plz tell me?

HUSBAND : You máke some way

WIFE :    like?
          tell me
          i know you got something on your mind pls you can tell me

HUSBAND : Like you also vê part of my life and my mother also will vê happy

WIFE :    tell me what to do

HUSBAND : If i know what to do
          I ll not ask you

I really don't know what to do..I hope anybody here can advise me what should i do..

This is your personal matter, think think and re think. Expat.com is not a court nor the experts are lawyers. You have to take your own decision because its your life.

May be I Can Be Wrong , But I Could not Resist myself from Replying to your Query ...But Please Note May be i Can Be Wrong , As the Words and there Meanings Changes According to the Situation .
And You will Know Much Your Boy , More than Other People .

From the Above Conversation it Clearly States that ..he is Regreting About Marriage , And I Strongly Doubt that he Ever was in Love with you. If a Guy Loves his Girl , And After Marriage You are His Wife ..So Ofcourse He Should never think Of these things.

Ask Him Few Questions on Behalf of Me :--

1. He was Aware of Your 4 Kids , So Why He Did not thought ABout   
   It Earlier ?  .
2. He is Marrying You or His Parents Are marrying you ??
3. His Mother Will Die If He Marries You , But I Assume You Love       
   Him Much and You Cant Stay withOut Him , So for Sure you will 
   Also Die . Her Mother Has Lived Her Life , But How About You.
   You Have 4 Kids , And Yet to See Manythings in Life.

4. Please Dont Mind this One will be Tough to Hear :-- He Wants     
   You make Some way that his Mother Does not Die And Also He
   Stay with You -- He Just wants Physical With you , not any 
   Relation.
============================

I am Developing a Feeling that he had married for some
Personal Advantage , Example :- Visa Problem , Cooking Problem , Rent Sharing Problem , Job Problem or Physical Hunger.

What You Can Do :-- Here is my Suggestion :- Follow it although it is a little Tough ..Firstly Ask him , what i had Mentioned above 4 Points .
And Later if he is Trying to Elope / Escape from your Life :-- Say him that You Will Write a Letter to Foreign Affairs Ministry or Indian Embassy in Manila Regarding you had Married him and He is Cheating on you .
Realistic Move :-- Or If he Wants to Divorce you , You Need to Get Compensation , You Can Contact Any Lawyer in india . And Dont Worry he is in Singapore or India . The Police knows the ways how to call him to India , as his Family is in India.
So Better Charge Him With Much Money as Compensation for Your Kids Future .

My Words will Work Like a Magic We Can Hope this .

And I Repeat Again , May be i Understood him in a Wrong Way ..So its you to Decide About Him , I am Just Suggesting .You will be the one who will Take the Decision ..

Will Keep you in my Prayers ....Hope everything will Be good with you .

Thank you so much! you are so right. I need more prayers. I love him so much! that make me so confused if i will just let go or i will fight for my love.it's not easy to be with him i swear but my love keeps holding on for i believe GOD is always good.Thank you!Thank you again!!

Hi, n5812.
Here are couple of advice for girls - foreigners who is wishing to marry Indian guys:

1. Marriage in India is very serious step and without parents no one guy will never do it by himself.
2. Marrying an Indian guy, you getting married to all his family, traditions, manners, and so called vox populi. You can never avoid this things.
3. whatever people say, 99% Indian guys marry only Indian girls always. This is the reality and you can`t change it.

One of my Indian friends (we know each other more 25 years) is not married because of some matters. We are very good friends, so we can share everything between us. So, once he told me - If i could get married, she would be an Indian girl only. And this despite the fact that 10 years he has studied and lived in USSR and knows different lifestyle. The second one is divorced and has a daughter with his ex-wife, but he says, that if i get married once again, girl should be single and without kids. How you like it?
Now make a conclusion and think thrice.
All the best.

Tatyanaki Do you Feel You Had Replied to the Above Query ?? You were in a Wrong Track . She is Asking you Some Other Thing and You are saying Something Else ..

Ok ok !! i Know You Will Say me that you were Trying to Say her Bla Bla Bla ..But She Did not Ask Whether a Indian Guy will Marry or Not to a Foreigner , In Her Case they are Already Married . Please Do Read Question 10 Times Before Replying to ANy Query .....And Your Words Can Leave a Bad Impression Especially to Foreigners .

And For Your Kind Information ~ There Are Many Indian Men & Women ,
Who are Married to Foreigners . Google it You Will know . And i am Among them,  Who is Married to a Chinese Girl . And I Love Her Much ..Although we Dont Understand Each other's Language Sometimes , But We Are Happy Together .......And For You My Suggestion :-Grow UP!!

Oh My God Where Did you Start Where you Ended , Do you Have Any Idea what You were Saying About ?? Seriously Something Wrong With YOu ??

I Strongly Feel You are a Relative or Friend of that Punjabi Guy -or You YourSelf is the Same Guy ..I Dont Want say Or you are in the Same Boat as Punjabi Boys Mind !!!!

P.s :-- The Above Lady is Having Some Issues About her Married Life , Its Easy to Say Anything in a Post , But Please Try to Understand the Other People's Feeling . Cant you see She is Not Even Able to Make Out What is Asking to her , Inspite She Being a Filipino Smart Women Just She is in Madly Love with her ..So She Dont Want Her Mind Agree to What She is Reading ..........Tatyanaki Take Care ....May God Bless You -- A Chindian Here

You Are Welcome - Its ok Everything will be Ok When the Time Comes , And Do Not let Him Go . Its Your Love ..Fight for Your Love - You Are not a Looser ....And At Last Mahal Kita from me and My Girl ..Dont Worry
mag-ingat  -- See You And Pm me or Message here Me After Everything Gets Normal ..