A great nation known for its long freedom history and rich heritage

Ethiopia is located at the horn of Africa and the only African nation not colonized. Around eighty million people from around sixty ethnicity dwell in the nation. Ethiopia is the third largest nation in Africa.
Addis Ababa is the capital city which hosts the 4th largest international institutions in the world. Addis Ababa is also named as capital city of Africa as it hosts the seat of African Union. In the last decade the country has been recording a double digit economic growth and it is among the fastest growing Sub-Sahara African nations. The economic growth recorded last year was 11%.

Hi Hengate,

Welcome to Expat-blog :).

Thank you for sharing the informations about Ethiopia. Very interesting and useful. What about your own experience.. anything to share?

Thank you :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Ya,  this is henok 35 a father of two beautiful girls 7 and 1.5 yrs old. Happily married and thinking of having a big beautiful and GOD FEARING family.
I wish my children raised with a fear of GOD and respect of his rules as well as rule of nature so zt they could be the healing engine of this world.
Currently I am building my own business. I have already established a company named BLESSGATE MULTI-SOLUTIONS PLC. Our current license is Event organizing and our future growth path is  Multimidiea, manufacturing and agriculture.

ZT IS HENOK

Hello Henok.

Thank you for this introduction! :)

Do not hesitate to make some contributions on the theads on the Ethiopia forum.

Thank tou,
Aurélie