Irish Nurse thinking of moving to UAE

HI

I am very new to any blogging site, but it seems to be the best place to find out information.

I am a qualified Intellectual disability nurse, I have worked in Physch centers, and managed a 60 bed nursing home. Would there be any opportunities of employment for me, as a dont hold a 'general nurse' qualification, but have all the experience.

Where are the best places for me to consider moving to?

How much is the average salary? is there potential to make good savings. Some posts are saying accomadation is not too bad and some are saying it very expensive.

I Really hope someone can help me answer some of these questions

Mairead

Hello Mairead.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read the other threads on the United Arab Emirates forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie

But I have not really found anything yet answering some of the basics. Would be grateful if you could help

Hi Mairead,

I suggest you check out the Find an accommodation in Dubai article in the guide and the Find a job in Dubai section as well please :).

Hope this might help you :).

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,

there is vast scope in medical industry here in UAE and best place in to move is UAE, and in regards to accommodation majority of Hospital provides accommodation and yes there is huge potential for saving since there is no income tax here and adding to that if you can get accommodation you can save some good money,

you can be touch with me or if you can send me your exact experience detail in sha allah i will try to help you.