2 staff wanted

Hi

I am looking for 2 people to help me gather information, contact details, etc.

I will be in Nha Trang again on the 19th July for 2 weeks and would like to arrange to interview and start the positions then.

Looking for 2 people to help me with general info on Nha Trang, getting around and gathering info for my business. Business is tourist based bringing Australians to Vietnam.

Prefer local people that can speak Vietnamese and English.

Also looking for a live in house keeper/secretary/interpreter

So if you are interested or know anyone that is interested please contact me via this forum

Regards

Steve

Hello,

I am not living in Nha Trang, but in Da Nang, a seaside city too. And I do know about Nha Trang well. Could I work for you in Nha Trang? It's not that far from Da Nang to Nha Trang. This is just a business trip to get information about Nha Trang city right?

May I ask where is your Tourism office located in Vietnam?

Here are my personal information:

Ms Lien:

Tel: +84976212727
Email: [email protected]

Hi Steve,
I'm an Australian Living in Nha Trang and know a few local guys that may be interested in assisting you - they are local born and bred.
You can contact me direct on [email protected]
Cheers

Hi Steve
I am the local people and I have been living in Nha Trang. My English is not very good but enough so that you can understand. I am a civil engineer and have to spend a lot of time for my current job. But I can work with you as a long-term collaborators. I understand the culture and tourism here. Apart from what I know, I can find out more if you ask such as getting around and gathering information for your business. It's nice if be worked with you. You can contact me direct on: daohoa77[at]gmail.com
Regards
Mr Hoa

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hi! I was born and live in Nha Trang. I can help you. I'm interested for your business and i think i can do that.
Pls contact me: [email protected] (this is my husband's profile)
Good luck to you!

Dear Steve,
I am Vy. I am living near HCMC but I can move to Nha Trang for helping you.
I am good at English.
I have much experiences in travelling as a backpacker around Vietnam and abroad. Beside, I can do a good job as a secretary and interpreter.
If I can help, please kindly drop me an email at [email protected]
Best regards,
Vy Nguyen

Hello vyfunny.

I would advise you to post an advert in the Jobs in Nha Trang section. This might help.

Thanks

Karen.

Closed