Calling cards or plan

Can some one tell me if there is a plan provided by some cell phone companies which allows free calling or a cheap international calling facility

Hello raj93in1.

I hope that the other members on the forum will give you some positive responses in order to help you to fix this issue.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello raj93in1,

No, none of the cellular operators in Brazil have plans for international calls. They only have promotions for calls made within Brazil, mostly to other phones using the same operator.

If you want to economize on DDI calls then you should consider buying an international long distance phone card for use with public telephones. Aló is one that I can think of, not sure if there are any others.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Use Epincall India calling cards, you can make calls from India to Brazil, or from Brazil to any country, just choose country you want to call from and destination, it will show you all international calling cards/phone cards, you can use Epincall phone cards from any country. Online calling cards, phone cards is the best way to save on your international calls.