Extraordinary Hospitality in KL - Simply Fantastic

Come and Visit:
These are mostly favourite places to eat, drink, meeting and dancing in kuala lumpur - malaysia:

Italian Restaurant :
Nerovivo - Jl Ceylon (it has nice pasta and nice chocolate dessert, dont forget try the lemoncelo and proseco..LOVELY!)
Santini - KLCC
Spanish Restaurant :
Pinchos - JL Changkat Bukit Bintang
(i like the Potato Salad and ham also the Chicken garlic with the bread)
Malaysia Restaurant:
Bijan - JL Ceylon
(The chocolate durian cake awesome..its not horrible like you were think guys)
Indonesia Restaurant:
The curve - Damansara
(ayam goreng penyet..thumbs up!)
Thailand Restaurant:
Tamarind Hill - Jl Sultan Ismail
(try the cheese cake!!)
French Restaurant:
Cilantro Restaurant - Jl Tun Razak
Frangipani - Jl Changkat Bukit Bintang

Pubs,Bars, Lounges and Clubs:
- Luna Bar (Pacific Regency Hotel) and Sky Bar (Traders Hotel): these are the rooftop lounges at the pool side and has a nice view (skybar have a nice view of Twin tower, Luna Bar Have a nice view of KL tower)
- Club 21- changkat Bukit Bintang: the people and the place simply fantastic! wednesday is the ladies nite!!
- Healy & Macs - changkat bukit bintang: irish pub just open 3 months ago..fyi its Dr phil another business in malaysia.
- Sultan Lounge (mandarin oriental hotel): for those like to chill out..this is a good place.
- Ceylon Bar - Changkat bukit bintang: (Football lover..this is your place!)

ada tmpt yang lebih down to earth for pocket ngga?=)

hi holy helga

try spanish resto also named La bodega, they have great Tapas. La bodega have in BSC, Pavilion, and Telawi street.

lenny

Me gusta la comida de Cuba!

Hello Everyone!!!

I see u know Kl well, i have arrived a few days ago and i will be here for 6 months...but i don't know anyone!!!! I would like to meet people to have some beer and talk a little bit.

I am 26, spanish!!!

I hope u answer!!!

see ya

Surprisingly, there are a lot of nice restaurants in Cyberjaya too :-)

Thomas

hi leo

what a nice social.. i would like to join then.

ok, will do.  are you expat also or local?

ok then, i already sign in on KLstuff, will check it out future later on that web. how u got the idea to found that KLstuff?

anyway thats a good idea, help expat explore more KL

thanks

As expatriate to Malaysia MUST try Klang Bah Kut Teh (BKT). About 30 minutes or so from KL. The best BKT in the world!!!! Yes BKT originated from Klang and there are more than 400 BKT sellers in Klang and Port Klang itself. There is no other town or village in the world with such a large numbers of BKT sellers!!!! 
Not everyone likes BKT but for those who like it they really know WHAT to order as the taste is dependent on the TYPE of meat ordered. 

IMPORTANT Note: It is NON HALAL.

im hungryyyyyy when read these all reply!!!
recatom : welcome to KL!!!
thomas : cyberjaya..too far!! hey they have a nice lake and small bar to play wake boarding in cyberjaya!!!
lenny : La bodega tried it many times...very nice one too!!!