Work choices in Taiwan, Singapore and Australia provide me some advice

I like to work in different country for some time so i have 3 choices Taiwan, Singapore and Australia. can any one please provide me some advice of if i know some websites or any other easy way to find job in these places please help me out.:)

Hi nandhakishore,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new post was created from you post on the Taiwan forum.

Can you please tell us more what type job are you looking for?

Please feel free to post a message on the Singapore forum and Australia forum. This might help. :)

Thank you,

David.

these are the three hot spots for jobs for expats in Asia, together with Hongkong. Singapore government just raised the bar for work permit, so it is now more difficult for immigrants/foreigners to get a job there. This is to prevent foreigners take job opportunities away from the local Singaporeans...Taiwan is a good place, I think, but you must speak the local language a little bit, it would place you at an advantage.

Taiwan is cheaper for living :lol:

if you want to "work" overseas, Australia will be recommended because the wage is quite high compared to others. nearly 4 times higher than the wages in Taiwan.

Hi,

I have just jonied ^^
I am looking for a job in taiwan. I can speak chinese, quite fluently.

i have worked for a american company since 2011, my english is enough to communicate

Now i really want to take a gap year for experience new thinngs. I love taiwan

Problem is that i dont know where i should start?

Hope to have some advice form local taiwanese