I want to Move to Sweden.

Does anyone know how I would go about becoming a Swede? I have a degree in History/Criminal Justice and would like to emigrate to Sweden. What jobs are available there? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to come over on a visiting visa and look for work, but what is the best way to approach this? I do not speak Swedish, but can learn.

Well first you have to visit this country. Sweden is a Nordic country with its pros and cons. You cannot just move there thinking you will find a job right away especially if you don't speak Swedish. This is not like moving from NY to LA, this is something different.
You should come here during the spring/summer time at least to see if you like it here. Winter is another story though : P
Good luck!

I have lived there before about 10 years ago. It was only for about a month, but I remember loving it. I was in Vaxjo. I have also been there before that playing soccer in Goteborg for the Gothia Cup. I am comfortable with the surroundings and area in those two cities, more so in Vaxjo. Beautiful countryside, beautiful town. Not sure what the job situation would be like there though. Thanks for your reply.