Searching friends from Kampung warrisan..

any body from kampung warrisan...

i live near by there , but why that place ???

Hahaha..nothing ..wehav moved there...

Welcome to the neighborhood, i sure hope you enjoy your stay here ...

what do you mean by we , you and your family :)

Yes my family..permanently shifted to kl

Glad that you and your family have settled in, if you need any info do let me know

seeing that you have settled in Malaysia with your family, if there anything you would like me to inform you about do feel free to ask..

so how many children do you have, and what are their ages ! schooling would be an issue if you just arrived. so there are few schools around that are good and i know there is an indian school supported by the indian government if i am not mistaken here in Malaysia

oh well i am just trying to help

i know how hard it is moving to a new place

take care and keep in touch :)

Regards

Yousif

Hi..thx..im really worried abt my two and a half year old boyz schooling..enquired fairview is it a good option? As this is the nearest school..any other good montasseries?near by..any hobby or activity classes for me?

for which hobby do you have a passion?

Im a doctor..but not planning to stary yet here...hobbies..cooking,learning a new language,any other intrestingis there a fitness center?outside k warrisan

try celebrity fitness at wangsa walk mall. 10 min drive from kampung warisan.

Dear
I am Reza from Iran. My degree is M. A. in TEFL. I love having a lot of friends around the world. waiting....
The Best Regards
reza

Im not a very friendly person...reza..ny ways thx

Ill surely try tat..need to do something intresting..learn a new language...any classes...carlyle1979:)

Dear Dr.
But I am so friendly. Please make any contact with me. I am waiting
Best
Reza

gholam, take a hint ;-)

ankita, no idea bout classes. wifey is interested in baking / cooking classes and looking for a partner. count me out but happy to try the food :-)

Ok..as soon as we move to kamwarr we all will meet..m sure the kids will also enjoy..carlyle

Bachke rehna re baba..!!
Gholamreza is adamant.. :P

Hahahahahaaaaaa

hahaha and he looks real friendly too.

Dear
I am so adamant that I seem.
Reza

Is se dhur hi rahooo...

hahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

agar yeh kampung warisan mey rahta hai, toh mazzzaaaaa :-)

Nahiiiiiin yaar aise mat bolooo...plannin to move bak to india already:lol::lol:

In English please ..

Hey Did you guys notice something? He's a product of 69'.. Haaa..
Explains everything..! :)
LMAO...! :lol:

@ coooolguy_tdh : :offtopic:

What up everyone...

Hello Shohzod -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie