Minor Road Accident

Hi everyone, I bump into another car yesterday (Hyundai). My car is Toyota and has a tow-hook. My tow-hook punched a hole on his rear bumper. The guy is Saudi and in a little bit hurry. I told him to call Najim for traffic investigation so he could claim from my insurance. He told me he will go and call me tomorrow so I gave him my number.

If we call Najim to investigate is the accident still valid or I mean his claim. Considering we both left the scene.

Yeah, you can meet anywhere and just pretend that the accident happened there. No need to tell Najm that you moved.

The other thing is that if the tow hook comes as a factory installed setup, your insurance will cover it, otherwise the the insurance companies don't pay if there are modifications to the car that are undefined to them.

Well....(that must sound funny)....I tried it once :D
Najm had a careful look at the scratch, then failed finding *any* broken tiny pieces tossed at me "This is an old one pal!"... :rolleyes:

Didn't do the trick for me.

Well it was worth a try TLL :D

@rlc288 : Wait for the guy to call you and no need to involve insurance agencies since its a small bump, you could try settling it out

I know a friend that wrecked his car drifting. He got another friend's can, broke the front bumper in a way that makes it look like a real accident, and then they fixed the cars for a much cheaper price than they were paid and split the rest of the money

eff that.  if he left, you are off the hook.

Freshlikesushi wrote:

eff that.  if he left, you are off the hook.

Pun excused :D