Immigration rule

I am saiful , I want to know how can I get immigrant in Portugal , how can I get resident by Schengen visa or without Schengen visa .and processing time how long,please tell me.......

I am saiful , I want to know how can I get immigrant in Portugal , how can I get resident by Schengen visa or without Schengen visa .and processing time how long,please tell me.......

You are better off posting on the Portugal forum. You will get more answers there. :)

Good Luck

Hi Saiful, if you have a schengen visa then you can open a finance number and give social tax and entry to the immigration SAF online after 6 months of your finance number so that you can get the temporary residence with in 6 to 8 months time. Without schengen visa the processing is same but the time is more or less then 3 years. If you need any help on this then email us on [email protected]. Regards.

Thank you very much for your information,I understand but I want to know every thing ,I want to move in this year so please tell me details........

For more details can you email us on [email protected]

Hi
I got Norwegian resident permit and planning to apply for portugal resident permit.is it possible to apply for portugal resident permit.

hello how are u i ready your block sir for portugal residence permit sir iam so confuse for this matter my elder brother in belgium she live in 2 years in there but nothing legal card or any thing in his hand so they have big problem about job his wife and 3 childs are hiere and i manage to all expenses my brother think that he apply portugal residence visa what is a process of all this and u have any contact friend or any 1 who help them then i go and meet first plz reply me

HI,

New legal provisions open up the possibility of applying for a residence permit for pursuing investment activities to those who have entered the country regularly (v.g. holders of valid Schengen Visas, or beneficiaries of Visa exemption), by transferring capital, creating jobs or acquiring real estate.

The holders of Golden Residence Permit for Investment Activity have the right to family regrouping, and may gain access to a permanent residence permit, as well as to Portuguese citizenship in accordance to the current legal provisions.

For the purpose of obtaining a Golden Residence Permit, inquire at least one of the following investments in Portugal:

To invest acquiring a property of at least 500 thousand euros, or
    To make a capital investment of at least 1 million euros, or
    To create at least 10 jobs in Portugal.

You welcome

Hello sir i register myself with saf i paid already 6 tax but not get appointment so what i do now ?
Thanks