Want to bring three westies over will they be safe

We are looking to move in the very near future to Bulgaria varna region will it be safe for my three westies I would hate for some one to steal them is this just rumours and scare mongering

Please advice me correctly kind regards
Joanne

Hello Joanne,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Hope you have positive responses from the members! ;)

Regards,
Pravin

Thankyou  for your reply, we are heading over again in July still deciding where to possibly settle so with your advice I will just make it secure the best we can kind d regards  Joanne

How did you get on,,, Im looking to bring a cocker from england to bulgaria.. Tony W

Jomoggy wrote:

We are looking to move in the very near future to Bulgaria varna region will it be safe for my three westies I would hate for some one to steal them is this just rumours and scare mongering

Please advice me correctly kind regards
Joanne

As a Bulgarian I can only say that your question is more than ridiculous. Bulgarians do have dogs and I don't think your westies will be in danger, we don't eat dogs too ( we are not Vietnamese). But in case you are that scared, just go in another country, please!

It's not likely ... just stay as far away as possible from the ghetto.

I wouldn't worry.
Plenty of Paris Hilton types strutting around with their `trophy dogs' folowing behind in Varna. ;)

Joanna,

Don't worry about your dogs, in the main they will be just as safe here as in England, do come! I have lived here for 5 years and I love it here.
There are many stray dogs wandering around the streets of cities and villages, just be careful if a gang of them appear, they can be territorial and will see you and your dogs as trespassers. just take sensible precautions.

Regards
Tony W