Learn Turkish in Copenhagen - Teach french

Merhaba!

I am offering french classes or a little bit of money to learn turkish.

I need to learn turkish this year and I need help to get the basics for about 2 to 3 hours a week.

I need someone who can teach me how to express myself through conversation and some exercices.

I live in Vesterbro, Copenhagen.

Get in touch with me if you are interested!

Cheers!

Stephanie

Hello Stephanie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Copenhagen classifieds. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I don't know if you happen to speak any Danish or not, but if you do, then why not try to take Turkish classes at a governmental institution such as VUC or whatever the other ones are called? AVU I think. I am pretty sure you will be able to find language courses in Copenhagen, perhaps evening courses in Turkish, Arabic, Italian etc.

Thank you for your reply, I do speak danish, but I would rather go through english to learn turkish. It would be too confusing for me to learn it with a danish teacher.

Did you find someone to help you with turkish?
Otherwise I can be of help.

Cheers

Hello Stephanie,

I see that your post is almost two months old but I was wondering if you found someone to help you with Turkish. I also wish to learn Turkish and I was thinking that we could maybe share the classes (and the cost). I live in the east of Frederiksberg, close to Vesterbro.

Cheers,

Annaig