Vacancies in International schools

h

Wait until after the end of the month - if many decide to leave there could be many jobs going!!

biffy wrote:

Wait until after the end of the month - if many decide to leave there could be many jobs going!!

Wow,  do you really think its gonna be that bad? Already so many jobs for foreign teachers available...

Take care everyone!

Caty

From what I am seeing / reading / being told by friends an family - this weekend has the potential to be a little grim.
Next weekend has the potential to be another revolution - the aim is clear -to get rid of the president - and if he doesn't go then they won't stop.

The security measures that Morsi is building around the presidential palace are no joke they have the potential to hurt people fatally.

Hello,

i think that the above comments are not helping XXKarenGilmartinXX.

Just to remind you all that the initial subject was on "Vacancies in International schools".

Please write constructive and useful informations. ;)

Thank you for comprehension.
Christine

she asked a queation - i answered!!
maybe after next weekend she may not want to come anyway!!

k

i am looking for female english teachers for my private education center... but this is a part time job .... per hour ! we teach children aged 5 - 15 in the cipp and igcse system ... so if you want to know more msg me !

Hello yumna-swilem.

Please use the Language teacher jobs in Alexandria section, to post your advert. It migh be helpful :)

Thanks

Karen :)

thanks alot :)

AIA is an international school in Alexandria.

Vacancies for September 2013:
-  kindergarten teacher
-  grade 4 teacher

If you are interested, lease send me your ltest cv on [email protected]

there are many open vacanies in Oasis International school, but it's in Maadi cairo, just you may be interested.

Hello
There are vacancies in an international school in Alexandria. Please contact me on this email for more details if you are interested [email protected]
Regards
Rania

Hi Rania,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please feel free to share information here on the Alexandria Forum, as it might be helpful for the other members dealing with the same questions or seeking information on vacancies :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team