Job offer in virginia ?

hello guys

well iam rayan 24 years old originaly from algeria , i was living in france and i just moved to virginia iam new immigrant here and i really would like to have some informations about how to get a job in this state ? i do talk 3 languages , frensh , english and arabic .

am new in this area and i really would like to have new friends and also to help me with some advices .

thank you .

Hello Rayan,

I invite you to go through this discussion, which may be useful to you > How to find a job in Virginia.

And, in which sector are you looking for a job?

Regards,
Pravin.

Hi Pravin thanks for your respond ,well am not sure yet what kind of work I could find,I used to work as an installer of dish satelite for years but am trying to figure to find nice work bcz am going to marry and I plan to have kids and you know life here is not easy Pravin .               

Thank you Pravin and I wish to hear from u again soon

Ciao

Moossun Reeyaze Mamad
No.8 Oslo lane Vallée des Prêtes
Port Louis
Tel: 00230 2401079
Mob : 00230 7511821
Email: [email protected]

Re: Graphic Designer position

Dear Sir,
I, Mamad Reeyaze Moossun have been on the field of Graphic Design since nine years for international and local company. Through these years I had a great experience working with various companies helping them to create several concept and creative designs so as to satisfy their customers. 
I made deals with some enterprises, institutions and organizations, which have the will to realize an advance of their image and to affirm strongly to their identity by the interactive of typography, graphics, design or media and by making an approach of such step in an overall strategy.
My role, as a professional of the visual communication, is to format the message of my customers, in order to provide them perfectly with an admissible and comprehensible aim. This is the heart of my occupation.

I enjoy working in a creative team and have the ability to communicate with managers and colleagues alike as my referees can confirm. As such, I believe I can make a significant contribution to your publishing team.

Sincerely,
Mr. Moossun Reeyaze

I don't have a publishing team.

And I prefer not to be called "sir".

Ryan,
I have a sales rep. position for you. If you have work permit, let me know and I will  meet you. You have to be local to the dmv area.