Croatian embassy

is there a croatian embassy in kenya?
my boyfriend is croatian..if we get married in kenya can i get a visa to move back with him to croatia
Are people back there speak english

hi hope you are fine...i am greatful for you reply...
i just wonder when time cames should i apply the visa online or what?coz going to SA ITS EXPESVE so i cant afford many trips there...only for the interview maybe

i have learnt afew words from croatian lauguage...
so how do you find croatian compared to usa...?

kind regards cecilia

Hi Taniacess,

I too am planning to move to Croatia next year from Jamaica as my boy friend is Croatian (hrvat)and we are planning to get married. This is going to be a major move for me because i have a very good job in my home country thus im stable here so to quit my job and move there is a big move but im going to do it. Please keep me posted as it relate to the ordeal/process which you have to go through. I will be visiting Croatia in October of this year.

I am currently in the process of applying for my Visa and I am in the Country. It i very long process, requiring a number of stamped documents. I would say it's too difficult to do without being here or having an agency do it for you. Best of luck, and you can read my visa experience here along at http://www.chasingthedonkey.com/deflated-and-dejected/

Best wishes.

Thanks sjbegonja,

I just went on your suggested link and read your story. The process seems so difficult.

Thanks for your story.

Hello irfan2954 and welcome on board :)

An introduction may be?

The previous messages may certainly help you to find the answer to your question.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello irfan2954 -> To note that Karen forms part of the Expat.com Team.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Where is the location of the Croatian Consulate in Nairobi?

There is no Croatian Consulate in Kenya. A Google search will find the nearest Embassy / Consulate to you.

Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in the Republic of South Africa
(Covers Botswana, Burundi, Comoros, Lesotho, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Seychelles, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe)