Looking for new friends

Hi all, I'm a newcomer in this forum. I'm local here but I would like to extend my friendship network, locals or expats. If you need someone to hangout on weekends, or if you know any group events here where we can exchange cultures and other interesting things, could you please invite me :)

hi there
i'm looking for new foreign friends, too.
i'm from hanoi but still want to exchange cultures with foreigners.
i've studied in the UK and now I come back to Hanoi.
nice to meet you :)

Hi, chibibokeh, nice to meet you :)

Hi, sweet_summer and chibibokeh. Nice to meet you :)

Nice to make friends with everyone ^_^

Hi new friend. I'm current working in Ha Noi. How about you?

Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Nhung, and I think I should call you "chị", right ? :D. I am 23 years old :D

sweet_summer wrote:

or if you know any group events here where we can exchange cultures and other interesting things, could you please invite me :)

Ok, i'll invite you to Nha Trang, if you make it to here, I promise i'll let you have the time of your life!

Though your accents, I was in Hanoi 2 years ago, love the city and the Hanoi accents.

Hi friends i want to work in ho chi minh or vung tau can you guide me ?

Thanks all for replying. Nice to meet you all.
@NTBB: Now if I go to Nha Trang, I know whom to contact so that I will have a hell of a time ;)
@rimran88: I live in Hanoi, but what kind of work would you want to pursue?

Hi all ... starting to plan my 2nd Annual BBQ Fest for October ... last October I brought over a whole Prime Ribeye loin and we met up at Van Thanh park and had a really nice time ... good food and met some good people. Planning to do it again this October maybe in HCMC or maybe a day at Vung Tao.