Hey I'm Irish and recently moved to Phnom Penh, Cambodia!

Hi all,

I have just spent 8 years living in Manchester, England and decided it was time for a change of scenery, so I have moved over here to be a teacher and see a different part of the world! I'm interested in making new friends from all walks of life. Message me if you would like to chat :D

Chris C_ wrote:

Hi all,

I have just spent 8 years living in Manchester, England and decided it was time for a change of scenery, so I have moved over here to be a teacher and see a different part of the world! I'm interested in making new friends from all walks of life. Message me if you would like to chat :D

Hi guy, My name's Jenny, im 28yrs, Im from Vietnamese,im in Hochiminh city,n my country nearly with ur place, if can welcome u to visit Vietnam, we have many intersting u want, people, travel, places, foods all are real good.

Hey I was in Vietnam for a month before coming to Cambodia and really enjoyed myself. But due to bad planning I only had one night in Ho Chi Minh so would like to come back and visit it properly sometime, but it wont be for a few months yet. Maybe you could show me around a little whenever I do come, that would be nice.

Hello my name is sreyleap ,m 27years I live in Cambodia , nice to know u fri :)