Looking for a friend in Bangkok to share apartment etc..

Hi I'm looking for a friend who lives in Bangkok from September 2013. I'm going to study B.A in a distance  education program and learn Thai in a Thai Language school. My new friend must be easy going,  active and healthy. I really enjoy good food and I love going out as well But I need to stay focus on my education so a student is preferred :-)  I really enjoy, yoga,  rock climbing and running.   I'm quite tidy and I like to keep things clean..  I cook good food too...  And I'm half Thai and i speak fluent Thai!  Text me if you are interested in meeting up!

Hi, I plan to move to Bangkok in Jan 2014 on ED visa and learn Thai also, would you mind telling me the program you chose and why?

Thanks,
Chris Tina

elinkristjans wrote:

Hi I'm looking for a friend who lives in Bangkok from September 2013. I'm going to study B.A in a distance  education program and learn Thai in a Thai Language school.

Hi, I'm still looking for a Language school. I speak fluent thai already but I need to improve reading and writing Thai. I also need to improve advanced vocabulary. I'm having my eyes on this one http://www.blsthaischool.com/ because it looks like it's not as expensive as the other ones I've looked at such as Baan Aksorn. I am going to prepare for the por hok exam.

Cheers :)

Thank you for the information and link. :)