How can I get a job in malaysia

Hi friends

I have been searching for a job in malaysia from india...Can anyone help me or guide me in getting a job in SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER...
Is it possible to get a job if we try from india?

Please help me out I have 2 years of Software testing engineer in CLOUD COMPUTING Technology.

Thanks in advance

santhosh chunchu
[email protected]

Hello Santhosh Chunchu.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi santosh, consider cloud computing is the "in thing" now, u might have a good chance. however, because u dont have much experience, u might b offered a really low package that would probably be insufficient to live in kl. but try your luck. there are many people on the malaysia blog who have got software jobs from india. u can start by contacting them. good luck.

Hi,

Please don't come to Malaysia solely looking for the job. Else, you will be offered with very low package because they might press your value down as they know you solely need the job to survive. Try to apply it in your country through email or posting. Once a while, try to fly to KL for traveling (with the purpose of interview if any).

By few cents. Not necessary must to work in KL. Penang Island (Northen part Malaysia) is a good place for electronics and technologies industry in their industry zone. Try to look for the job there as well. For me, Penang is far much better than KL since Penang is not as clouded as in KL. I like Penang than KL!