Expat meeting - São Paulo

Hi, guys!!

ThereŽve recently appeared several topics of newly arrived expats willing to make friends, so I thought we could organize and meet some place and get to know each other!
How does it sound?

I know itŽs always difficult to organize a meeting, but letŽs try!

Hi  maria_christina,

That's an awesome idea! :)

Wishes you all the best!

David.

Hi Maria,

If you're wanting to have some kind of expat meet-up then I would highly recommend that you take the initiative to select a convenient (i.e. central) location that would be appropriate like a bar/restaurant, choose a time and date at least three weeks into the future and then post that information with a RSVP request for those who may wish to attend. You should set a time limit for the RSVP which would allow you to change, confirm or cancel any arrangements with the establishment.

Good luck, hope that you can get it off the ground.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi Maria Christina, I am writing you because I've seen your post in the Expat.com.

I think that you are living in São Paulo, right? I am not there, but I am also willing to meet some Expat.comgers in Brasil.

I am currently living in Salvador de Bahia, but I try to travel as much as I can internally to discover new places in Brazil.

In case you decide to come to Salvador or if you are thinking in travelling soon, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Josep

Let me know if you organize something.