Dentist in Santo Domingo

Can anyone recommend a good dentist, with modern clinic and good prices in the capital. thank you. I speak spanish and I need a few crowns. thanks.

[moderated: deleted as requested by this person]

thank you ..funny that this is the dentist I already been in contact with, so this just confirm that I made the right choice. hopefully I will be able to get there, as Im taking public transportation.

I would be greatly interested in knowing about this as well.  I am looking to have some major dental work done.

I went to DR Chen and I do not recommend her at all. she did not do an overall evaluation of my teeth only the one causing me issues, she started drilling on a tooth before seeing the x-rays then to realize that a root canal was in place, she then sent me to another clinic with my tooth drilled and uncovered. then she supposedly fixed a cavity after I asked her to see if there were other issues in my mouth, only to find out later at another dentist that the cavity was never worked on. she only fooled me to think. she also overchaged me according to DR pricing standards.  her ofice  was understaffed and unequipped, she had no assistant.expats..stay away

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDUJAR ZAITER, ITS LIKE A 5 STAR DENTIST WITH LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND CARE AND PERSONAL TREATMENT.

HERE IS HIS LINK TO HIS OFFICE. midentista.com.do

I recommend Dr. Wiese at "Clinica Dental Dr. Gabriel Socias".  They have great service, latest technology & have been in the family dental business for over 60 years.

Highly Experienced and Honest.

clinicasocias.com

Hi I too am in search of a modern dentist in Santo Domingo.I went to one who was good but not modern at all and need some crowns replacing. I would welcome from hearing from anyone who has had some hands on experience...thanks

I also went to Dr. Chen office, a few months ago. She was very nice and patient. I find her office nicely equipped with intraoral camera, and with panoramic xrays. I've been to other dental office, they usually refer out to take those xrays. In comparison,I find her prices cheaper than the others I've been to. I do agree she is understaff since sometimes she has lots of patients.