Shopping in Malaysia?

Hi:) I love shopping! I think I was already in most of the shoppingmalls in KL, and now I would like to see something more local with some interesting staff for myself. In which districts can I find it? Thanks a lot :):):)

U may go to centre market

Frm ivy

You can try Petaling Street

Is it a market or a mall with local products?

P.S. Question for girls:) Did anyone use any BB cream (blemish balm) of any company? I've been buying blemish balm on Schrammek.com, but it has now finished and I cannot find it anywhere here in KL, in no pharmacy at all. I bought it in Europe before, however. Maybe you could recommend me a similar cream but from Asian producers? And also, where should I buy it? I know that maybe I'm asking  not relevant questions, but I rather prefer to ask real people than google it. I would appreciate it. Thanks:)

Sandra :):)

Anyone can help?

what are you looking for when you say local.
1.you can try Nilai 3--all garments
2.uptown kota damansara-where locals like to hang out on weekends
3.Pasar malam all over selangor and kl
3. PM me and i can show you around and it will narrow down to what you really want to see

central market would get you some local products,, its a touristic shopping arcade where many tourists visit
you looking for blemish cream for pigmentation n anti aging?

darulehsan wrote:

what are you looking for when you say local.
1.you can try Nilai 3--all garments
2.uptown kota damansara-where locals like to hang out on weekends
3.Pasar malam all over selangor and kl
3. PM me and i can show you around and it will narrow down to what you really want to see

I just meant a place where I can buy local cosmetics, especially
BB cream that is from the local market (from Malaysia or in general from Asia. Thanks for your help I will try these places :)

i think for local cosmetics products, you should visit few spas and ask from them. there are a few shops in one utama/ curve as well, you might want to try those.

you pretty much covered it all , unless you go to Malacca , that is one place where you get to see new things , new place and new experience ... and you go in the morning and return by evening

it is worth it
i did that with my Ex and we both loved the experience

Thank you guys for your help. Sorry I wasnt so present last days but I was travelling a bit so couldnt answer. Actually I made also a trip to Malacca, but I didnt think to look for these cosmetics. I dont know why, maybe because I had only one day and wanted to see everything and I was so amazed by the place so totally forgot :D
Amirulm asking at spa it's a great idea! I think I should do it. It will be the easiest :)

oooo....girl stuff...u neeed to find a gurl to answer that