Visa documents for new-born,kids & family to Dhahran

we live in pakistan ..my husband is shifting to dhahran as a registrar neurosurgeon in kfmmc in 2 months then he will b having his aqama there in 3 months then will apply for me n kids ..bt the issue is tht i m having delivery within a few months so i wanted to know the visa process n documents required for saudia for my new born n also all the required documents of my two kids aged 6yr n 10 yr.plus i want to ask tht if i want to go early before my delivery to dhahran so is there any possibility for me to shft to dhahran wit my husband.plz guide me..thanks

Hello Sumairasohail,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created in the Dammam forum.
You can have a look at the different discussions about the procedures of visas on the forum  Visas Dammam, that will surely help you. ;)

Also, the members on the forum will surely bring in some help to your questions. :)

Thank you,
Pravin.

it will be better to wait until your new kid has his own Passport before your husband start the procedures ,, i dont think the Air Line will allowed you to travel in your 8th or 9th month ,,

Hi sumairasohail,

My situation is also same as yours...I have my offer Letter with me & my Visa is getting processed for Saudi & shall be moving by mid of May... & my wife is pregnant & expecting our kid by 1st May...can you just give me a overview...what was the process which you went through...?

sumairasohail wrote:

we live in pakistan ..my husband is shifting to dhahran as a registrar neurosurgeon in kfmmc in 2 months then he will b having his aqama there in 3 months then will apply for me n kids ..bt the issue is tht i m having delivery within a few months so i wanted to know the visa process n documents required for saudia for my new born n also all the required documents of my two kids aged 6yr n 10 yr.plus i want to ask tht if i want to go early before my delivery to dhahran so is there any possibility for me to shft to dhahran wit my husband.plz guide me..thanks

Assalam O Alikum

my family situation is also same
i already got the yellwo slip and the visa stamping process is ongoing in karachi pakistan
i already have 1 child and my wife is pregnent of 4 months
in my yellow slip (visa slip for family) there is only my name, my wife name and my child name is there
if your new baby will born in pakistan then your will get problem for your new baby because new baby entry is not in yellow slip and if you plan to give delivery in KSA then it is good for your new child because for new born you will get the passport and birth certificate from KSA
airline will not allow you to travel after 7th month

read my below post for family visa requirement from pakistan and KSA

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=363535

1) your original Degree attested from (Higher Education Commission then Ministry of Foreign Affairs then KSA   Embassy and finally KSA cultural in your country)
2) your marriage certificate attested from (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and KSA Embassy)
3) your child birth certificate attested from (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and KSA Embassy)
4) Translate the above 3 documents (Degree/Marriage Certificate and Child Birth Certificate) from authorized translation center from Pakistan.or from KSA (If marriage certificate is in urdu then take the English from NADRA)

Take all documents with your in KSA

if you do not translated your documents from Pakistan then go to any authorized translation center in DAMMAM or any other city of KSA

Following documents should be ready before going to istiqdam office

Pay Fees 2000 SR to istiqdam from ATM (SADAD > Govt > MOI > Labor Imporation (Ishdaqdam in arabic) > Family visa --- Fee 2000 SAR)

1) Fill the Istiqdam form and signed and stamped by your company kafeel.
2) Letter to Istiqdam from your company on the Letter Head
3) Your Iqama copy
4) Your Entry VISA copy and Border number copy
5) Your family passport copies
6) Your Degree certificate copy (translated)
7) Your marriage certificate copy (translated)
8) Your Child birth certificate copy (translated)

no need to give original translated just bind the copies and keep original and translated with you may be he will ask to show.

all the copies should be in A4 Size Paper otherwise he will return your documents

some times the istiqdam officer will asked you to stamped the degree from Ministry of Foreign Affairs KSA. So better stamped your degree from MOFA KSA

Insha Allah you will get the Yellow slip

if still you need any help then reply me

i have all the documents and attestations. However, I forgot to get my kids birth certificate attested from embassy of KSA. Is it a must for yellow slip or I can do it after getting the yellow slip..My kids school getting delayed and I need to apply quickly for yellow slip...

aamer75 wrote:

i have all the documents and attestations. However, I forgot to get my kids birth certificate attested from embassy of KSA. Is it a must for yellow slip or I can do it after getting the yellow slip..My kids school getting delayed and I need to apply quickly for yellow slip...

Dear Aamer

It is necessary but it also depands on the person who will issue you a yellow slip,
some times they do not see all documents and issue a yellow slip
sometimes they check every paper and if any peper is missing then they will told you to bring the required paper.

i would like to asked you,

When you go to MOFA-Dammam for attestation of your certificate, Is the queue very long?
What is your experienced there, what time you went there? which gate or counter window you go?
How long you wait there until your documents where attested?

What documents you will give, the original or the photocopy?

They will stamped in the back page of the original documents or in the photocopies only?