To do business in Mauritius

hello
I'am Nepales man doing indian restaurant in Korea I would to do same business in Mauritius how about Mauritius

__

1) Get your English right...With that kind of spelling and English being the official language here, I fear you won't go far especially as an investor/businessman!

2) Read about the conditions and requirements for foreigners to work and do business in MAURITIUS.

www.investmauritius.com/Friendly3.aspx

It is a great place and lots potential, have been thinking about it for sometime myself,
do come and explore
Thanks

Sir, sorry to say but you are rude; what a man needs is motivation, hard work and guidance and then people with good English such as you can be hired to do the job.

Be grateful to your parents that you got the opportunity some of us did it the hard-way!! KAPISH

Sorry...but that's the harsh reality of life as an expat especially in business...no dream seller! ;)

Hello Kamal, can you please send me your email address, I can help you in setting up your restaurant in Mauritius.

Hi ivanoff,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Some people come here to talk and get information so please feel free to share any interesting informations here on the forum. It might be helpful to the other members as well :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[moderated : advertising is not allowed]

Hi everybody, I am Abdulkader salahie founder of ( Adriatic kitchens ) brand since 2002 in UAE for manufacturing and trading of modern kitchen cabinets,indeed we are interested since many years to start up a showroom in the beautiful island of mauritius .
So my question for you is :

Doyou think that is available there a good potential market for such investments

Thanks in advance for all of your comments wheat

There's market for every business here what matters is your price and how good is your product

Mauritius is a small country. 1.3 million inhabitants.
There are currently some problems, including due to Corona.
The economy has been one of the strongest in Africa so far.
A relatively large group of the population has wealth and is also open to investing in home furnishings.

There are a number of competitors who mostly import kitchens from Europe. Important points for a market entry are:
A corresponding showroom, 3 D planning program, well trained employees, competitive prices, good assembly service, good customer service, budget for advertising, regular special offers.

Thanks a lot for your accurate and punctual reply , it's look like you are in the heart of our bussiness you seems to be very professional businessman ,I wish you all the best and I appreciate your advice.

Hi

I share the views of a friend's previous response ..Mauritius is a very nice place to work, if you have  a crafted strategy and hard working agenda , nothing is challenging .

Wish you all the best .
Zaarah

Thanks Ms. Zaara