Who is the real police In Guangzhou

In Guangzhou city see many building security personals and official POLICE person's uniforms also same, so when man sit in Police vehicle can identify that is sure official Police. so why in Guangzhou similar dress for Private building security persons also Police, have any link between these people in government department?

The guys with the guns telling you not to take pictures are the police.

Well, they like to copycat. They even dare to look like the police when in fact they are just door watchmen or security guards.  Sometimes, they give the real policemen a bad reputation with their rubbish attitude since 99% of these copycats are uneducated.

This people not telling to no take picture , In fact last Sunday a Chinese volunteer from Guangzhou Christian church prevent me to take photo , while me attempt photo by Jesus statue by mobile  From Guangzhou Haizhou Square church. 
Stupid guy He don't know who is even Jesus also

yes Me also talking  about the similar dress, The other fact symbol also "Police" words in uniform I know that, But me asking Why Same color/style uniform for both watch men and police?

hi I try to open your website but not able to open from here Guangzhou, Have something special with your website like face book that cannot open from Main Land china ?