Money Transfer to Pakistan

What is the best money transfer service to send money to Pakistan (minimum charges)? what will be the requirement? how much money can transfer in one go?

Can i trasnfer money from saudi bank to Pakistani bank through IBAN number? what would be the charges in this case? and what will be the procedure?

Thanks in advance

it depend upon person to person.. for me the best is western union which is charging highest .. its quick available in Pakistan ever where ,, also  u can do ENJAZ bank to any baNk like habib ,and any other  IN PAKISTAN .. they almost free . ..but delivery is 2nd day .. no need any docs , u just need to have valid iqama

Goto enjaz and send to UBL, HBL has poor service record.

pkmusd wrote:

but my account is in Bank alhabib. Cant i directly send it to my bank?

samahmed_1 wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

To transfer to alhabib, goto your bank's branch (in saudi) where you have the local account and ask them that you want to remit to this account, take the swift code, brand name, branch address and account no (of alhabib)

pkmusd wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

To transfer to alhabib, goto your bank's branch (in saudi) where you have the local account and ask them that you want to remit to this account, take the swift code, brand name, branch address and account no (of alhabib)

i have all the details of BAH. Can i transfer it myself or the bank will transfer? how much they will charge for it?

samahmed_1 wrote:
pkmusd wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:

i have all the details of BAH. Can i transfer it myself or the bank will transfer? how much they will charge for it?

If you have online banking you can do it on your own, charges depends on your bank may be 50 SR or something like that

I think the best way is to send cash tru Enjaz to UBL , and ask someone to collect it there. Wire transfers are normally charged by banks.

pkmusd wrote:

If you have online banking you can do it on your own, charges depends on your bank may be 50 SR or something like that

50 SAR per transaction is crazy amount.

SaQiB wrote:

I think the best way is to send cash tru Enjaz to UBL , and ask someone to collect it there. Wire transfers are normally charged by banks.

so enjaz dont transfer bank to bank .. is it bank to cash or cash to cash?

i need to transfer bank to bank

pkmusd wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:
pkmusd wrote:

thanks bro

To Pakistan it should not be more than 10 SAR.

suzan wrote:

To Pakistan it should not be more than 10 SAR.

Thanks suzan

samahmed_1 wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

Dears,
I want to transfer money to Standard chartered bank directly into account from enjaz?
is it possible?

regards,

hasnain mansoor wrote:
samahmed_1 wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

Dears,
I want to transfer money to Standard chartered bank directly into account from enjaz?
is it possible?

regards,

Yes Dear Its possible..
or you can send  via Tahweel Al Rajhi

You can do it through any remittance center. And if you're interested in better exchange rates, you can also do it through NBP - KSA, located on King Fahad Road, opposite to Kingdom Tower.