New to Dalian

Hi All, My name is Wei from Malaysia. Super new to Dalian. Would love to meet some ppl.

Buzz me please!

I will probably be there in September!

Thanks for the useful info, William!

Hello there,

I can see that there is several topics about new people in Dalian. I am also super new since I arrived last Sunday. I already met a Tawainese girl, Lea, on sunday. It was really nice and interesting. So I hope I will be able to catch you up soon.
Let me introduce myself then, maybe doing it the wrong way but whatever :)
I am Eric, a French guy who is going to spend 1 year in Dalian from September. I am in Dalian for 2 weeks now and living in Kafaqu (Gugeng hotel).
Have a nice day and looking forward to see you.
Eric

daliankiwi wrote:

Hi,
There are several expat groups in Dalian.
ICD have various events through each month and on the final Friday of each month have a get together at Cafe Copenhagen.
Dalianexpatriates.com get together for a Coffee each Sunday and Dinner each Thursday.
Be warned, there is one Dalian xpat website where the operator is having a few issues and earlier this year was caught scratching 10 cars with a rock. Seems from the comments made by netizens on a number of websites that reported this, he has been doing a lot more than scratching cars and all women and young people are advised to stay away from his website and him.
Regards,
William

hey william, just wondering that are you from NZ ?

daliankiwi wrote:

Yes, I am from New Zealand and have lived in Dalian for last 5.5 years.

sweetas man, miss NZ, & NZDer, spend several years there, like mission bay sooo much, back to dalian this year, hope can make a friend with you and share da common beautiful memory of NZ.
:)