Looking for friends (staying at regalia serviced aparments)

Hye everybody,

I just moved to Kuala Lampur few days back ...

Still struggling with the food and way of life style .. It isn't hard but the weather is unpredictable when it comes to raining .. I am working here since the day i arrived at Petronas ... got transferred from Dubai to Iraq and finally here ...

And i am living at a wonderful place near KLCC .. its called regalia serviced apartments ... they have a nice infinity pool at 37th floor facing KLCC and mountains .. a nice garden .. a beautiful sunset which i almost miss every day on the way back from home ... They still didnt fix the astro or unifi at home .. i have called them like million times ... There is a TV but always blank .. there is laptop .. without internet ... so basically its just home office home ..

I am living alone here .. so if there are people nearby who wanna join me for BBQs and swimming and other hang out stuff ... please do message me ...

Desperately looking for friends ..

TQ & cheers

Hi! How r u? Im Spyros, a greek guy, language teacher living next to you, at Villa Puteri. Living here almost 4 years! If u want we can meet up, my hp 0124809861 and my whatsapp 0189744861

Wish u have a nice time here!

hi
regalia?just try to hang around the lobby or common area where there is free wifi and most people hang around there with their laptop,you can start from there.my sincere advice is to be a friend istead of looking for friends,cheers

Hi , welcome to Kuala Lumpur. Been in a similar situation as you . and yea this forum is indeed a good start towards building a social circle. Hope u settle down soon and enjoy KL which has lots to offer.

Cheers.

Hi
This is Rodry an Iranian currently living in K.L...as you described your situation...to me it's really unbelievable!  because you have an great apartment which located in one of the best known area in K.L and although you do not have the most important (basic things) things in there as Internet or Astro TV channel!!! anyway...I'd like to meet you somewhere to have a beer and chilling out...

Cheers
Rodry

Hi!

I think you must make an effort to go to the unifi office/ branch near you..

We always get a good service of unifi/ astro

there is no unifi in regalia

unifi is not available in Regalia but there is a third party provider and times is there,

Yea thats what they told me ...

Astro says the same when i visited them ...

bentan2277 wrote:

there is no unifi in regalia

I didn't exactly wrote at regalia...

Please re-read My post and pay attention with the word " NEAR "