Dating I HCMC

Ha ha ha you are wrong,  noone here sales groceries to wear long dress.  Only some work as a receptionist,  a souvenirs gifts  saler in tourist places...

To all those who are concerned about how to find a good girl, I have a bulletproof strategy.
If you have met a girl and you date her,the first thing you have to mention is that you are a student and you are not rich.
I guarantee to you that the next thing you will see is how those girls start to disappear, the one which stays is the good one.

It is very simple, no need to go to specific places looking for specific characteristics.
Those who are ready to be with you in hard times are the right ones, not the ones who want to get everything delivered on the silver plate.

Yeah,  you are absolutely right.

If you have met a girl and you date her,the first thing you have to mention is that you are a student and you are not rich. I guarantee to you that the next thing you will see is how those girls start to disappear,

So are these type of girls gold diggers ?  :D

You're right. The good ones will stick by you no matter what.  :top:

As Kungfustcick said he had the bullet proof strategy of testing the girls staying power, ie the Money shot, it usually works.

Another theory Yogi has is the "time is money" test.      Will she hangout with you doing things for a few hours without any personal material gain other than the pleasure of your company????

Yogi has found that interesting.    No problems for a girl to accept a dinner date.  It's a meal and only an hour of their time taken.     Suggest a movie, game of golf , walk on the beach , tennis , picnic in the country side and the response often can be a total lack of interest.   

It's basically too much of their time committed for no material gain.     

So........if a girls been using you  just as a meal ticket , try the above activities or something similar and see how interested they are.     And you can't count offering exotic overseas holidays because any fool will take that.

Yet they all want to marry . .....?

Kungfusticks wrote:

If you have met a girl and you date her,the first thing you have to mention is that you are a student and you are not rich.

You are still young, right?
What is the strategy if someone is old already? More than 40-50 years old, I think, still don't have money huh? Honestly, I don't dare to date him, not because of money, just because of what did he do in his life before meeting me? Maybe lazy person, maybe amateur person... Sorry, NO! I know someone like that, and I knew how terrible the woman's life is when she is falling in love with that kind of person!
I don't need your money, but at least, you have to show me your ability to earn money. If not, good bye for ever :D! Stay away from me, please :D!

People should choose partner not based on his ability to earn or not to earn.

Lack of money doesn`t mean that that person is lazy or that he is unable to earn them.
Sometimes it just means that they are honest people, who don`t try to take advantage over people in hope to earn more money.

I as a man never look on girls status,income or education.
I don`t care whenever she has a big house or lives in a cardbox under the bridge, what matters is the person itself.
Everyone is ready to live a comfortable life, but that is not love.
You can`t buy love, but you can sell the "image" of love, and sadly this is what most of women nowadeys do.

Real love doesn`t have any preferences, you see that she is the right one and that is it, nothing more does matter.
No matter what times are good or bad, people go together trought them and try to improve their situation.

I would advice to those who base their decision on income to look at the daily reports about dead singles in their elderly age, whose bodies were found 1-3 years after they died at home, because nobody did notice that they dissapeared.
Or look at the reports of singles who have no kids and live with 10-20 cats at home.

You can be sure, they are the ones who followed the Money hunger instead of their heart.

The main point is if you find somebody with those "values" what makes you think that YOU are good enought for him?
Should that mean that I as a man should consider only those women who earn equal as much as I do?
If I have a masters degree and she has just a High school certificate then what? Sayonara?

I am really sorry for such people.

Such people should avoid using words like love, and should instead walk around with a price shield on their back.
If you sell yourself, then do it right atleast.

Well , yes they want a life long partner . what is the point of dating? It is to build a long term relation ship, if you just want sex go get a working girl.

When talking about interracial dating in VN, it's often about foreign men especially Caucasian with Vietnamese women, so what about Vietnamese men and foreign women? In my opinion, this rarely happens due to stereo types and other issues.

singuyen tranpham wrote:

When talking about interracial dating in VN, it's often about foreign men especially Caucasian with Vietnamese women, so what about Vietnamese men and foreign women? In my opinion, this rarely happens due to stereo types and other issues.

its funny how these threads go round and round, so many people with the same experience in life, form what Ive seen with Nhung, a girl i had a passion for but it didn't work out initially is that intercultural marriage is very difficult, so many guys on the forum just want the physical side and are quiet happy with no conversation in their relationship, if you want long term relationship it will take a long time to uncover who your dating. If you want to get hitched quickly then it wont work! there WILL be dissatisfaction between you both, ( disappointment has 2 syllables, dis - appointment, meaning inappropriate expectations ) Vn culture is VERY different to the west. Ask lots of question when dating go sslloowwwwwwly

Let's review all vnmese gals that you have dated how many of them have high profile and are good looking at least according to our cultural standard not your hometown standard. What makes you come a long way to here to look for local dates and know nothing about our culture and spiritual values, consequently, complaining here. Move yr ass back to where you were born! Can't imagine a man goes overseas without a respect to a destination, it's better you fool around in where you are familiar with.

NashCat wrote:

If u r looking for just sex, there's lot of those too .... just not a lot in between. BTW, if u r looking for a good girl, aren't u looking for marriage?

He's right. And also about the ATM machine is right.

I am an old guy who likes socializing with young girls about 22 to 35. I am not rich but don't have to work for a living. I have a few girls (women - ladies) who are friends that I can go to the cinema with or just enjoy a meal with. I like to speak Vietnamese although my vocabulary is limited. The traditional girls have no time for me as they want to get married and have no interest in socializing with a senior. You can't generalize about Vietnamese women except to say most of them are pretty wonderful.

>> you can try local dating app ... <<

Dating apps are not the place or the means to find serious or potentially serious relationships.  Even for the most discern ones in the States that cost upward to $150,000 annually, dating apps are still mostly a virtual meat market albeit the meat is Kobe Wagyu or Jamon Iberico.  Exceptions do happen, of course.

Note;  The reply above was aimed at the brand new poster who is no longer allowed on the forum.  He was gone while I was still typing my response.

Vietnamcupid.com... seriously, as cheesy as I know it sounds...