Moving to Denmark

Dear ALL

I am Egyptian 25 years old and i will move soon to live in Copenhagen and i wanted to Ask for many things so that i could find the Help here
Make sure you Small Post Would help Alot

i Speak Arabic,English and some russian and some italian and eligable to learn more languages easy
and i will live for a while in DK and i wanted to know
is there is a Part time work??
flateshare??
buy a bicycle from where?
meeting new friends??

i want to hear your Opinion

Hi Hussein,

A) Part-time work is possible to find in Denmark

B) Flatshare is rare in Denmark, although it should be possible for you to find, try one of the threads here on Expat Forum which deals with accommodation

C) You can purchase a used bicycle in Denmark, nowadays it is common to students and pensioners alike to shop around at 2nd hand stores, which are usually run by charity organisations. Do also ask at bicycle shop if they sell used bicycles, or if they know where you can buy them.

Your Russian/English/Arabic language skills are not to much use in Denmark where they will normally require Danish/Norwegian language skills. If you are flexible you can try to search for any type of job while you learn some Danish. Alternatively if you have any special skills, e.g software engineer or something, then certain English-speaking jobs are available. Also try call centre jobs , try this site and search for "Arabic" , "Italian" etc.

http://www.jobindex.dk/

thxxxx Alot your Words Helps Alots

Hi there,

I am Balbhadrasinh Chavda from India (Ahmedabad,Gujarat) have approved Residence permit under Greencard scheme and will come to denmark in august month this year. I been to Uk for 2 years as well on HSMP visa.

I am coming to Denmark with my wife and a son (5 years old), and i don't know anyone in denmark who could guide me about Accomodation and some other Needfull, So that I am requesting you if you could help me out in some case as much as possible.

I am looking for a sharing or private accomodation.
I don't even know that which city is convenient for me as per accomodation and job.

Thank You In Advance

Balbhadrasinh Chavda
chavda720[at]gmail.com

About Flat i guess you can Share my Flat
About Anything else i am also still new in there
but we can help each other i guess