Start a new life in Helsinki, Finland

Hi, my name is Stacey lamars Hightower. I'm an american citizen born in florida but raised in Georgia ,  Alabama. I realy won't to start a new life somewhere else out of the united states I realy do . But I'm not for sure how to do it but I know that something great is coming my way soon and it may just help me get out of the united states. I realy intend to stay there in finland for the rest of my life. If I can find away to get to finland helinski right now I realy would take it and start my life over there ! I want to be different from all of my family members not th he same that's why I made a choice to live in finland. I also have a freind there in helinski named karo and I would realyblike to meet him realy soon. I'm moving to finland that's my dream anI'm chasing after my dream and I'm not going to stop until I reach my goal !

I am looking for a way to start a  life and family of my own there in  helinski finland and if there's any one out there listening and that could help me I ask can you help me please. If you want to contact me call 678-520-1227

Good luck to you Stacey. I have a same feeling as you are having.
I am having no luck trying to find a way to Finland without going Study route. I have completed my Graduation 6 years ago and I don't want to get back to studies again. After going through lots of forum posts here and finlandforum.org/ its going to be lot tough for me. Experience varies from person to person, some got in without much hassle. I suggest you go through the link I gave above and let me know when you find a way for yourself.

Hi I'm Stacey lamars Hightower and I'm from america. I'm looking for a way to start my life in helinski , finland. I realy need some help right now I'm only but 17 going on 18 december the 1st. If there's any way you could possably help me could you let me know.

Its acting crazy it won't let me sign in

Check your PM

Hello Stacey.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Helsinki forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

you sure you're up for the Finnish weather after living your whole life so far in warm places?

at your age, I recommend looking into study or being an au pair if you're really interested in trying the life out. However, if you want to have an international lifestyle, getting as much education as you can (definitely high school, preferably college) will help you tremendously.