Purchasng hotel in mauritius

lukng any indian architect r n e one2 guide us v r prchsng hotel in mauritius

r n e 1 whu hv property in mauritius rning d business being indian

Hello gsquarecontinental.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please introduce yourself and be more explicit?

PS: Could you please avoid sms language on the forum so as to facilitate the reading?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurelie +1

gsquarecontinental, we can't read your posts. Next time please make an effort

gsquarecontinental wrote:

lukng any indian architect r n e one2 guide us v r prchsng hotel in mauritius

Is this a joke?
For one, what would an architect be of any use to you if you have not acquired or leased an appropriate site already along with the necessary permit?
Btw does it need to be an indian architect? They all work to the same standard you know...spanish or indian makes no difference.
This would actually come last along with contractors etc. Site, permit and market research comes first. The rest is just hired man hours.

As for purchasing a hotel, are you seriously asking this on an expat forum? I suggest you don't part with your money in any business venture, unless you've taken on the services of a consulting firm who will advise you accordingly.

So there you have it, my two cents. You owe me £100(including vat @ 15%) for the digested advice. Kindly make the payment to any charities on the island.

Yours sincerely
Spangles!

Hi Spangles
Excellent and to the point advice. Well done  you

Hi spangle,
made me laugh when I saw your reply, good, spanish, african or even zulu doesn't make any difference to the design of the project, it is said "Snake is snake no matter what colour or it.

ha ha good luck
keep it on