Pawsitive- online petshop. Is it still working?

Their facebook page is quite quiet and many people say that they can't placed their orders online. Has anyone recently used this site?
I'm moving in four weeks time and it would be so handy to order some food to our dog for the same day we'll move...

At least I could create a new account but that doesn't prove anything..

i used it a few times and the prices were good as was the service but when i spoke to them last about 5 weeks ago to place another bulk order was told that they had a few problems and that no further orders were being accepted until further notice

Oh :(

Do you toonarmy know any other place where I can order food for dogs? We have a big dog and it would be great to get his food by home delivery... And it would also help our move, then I don't need to search for the nearest shop so quickly..

i personally dont (i tend to sue piscops and watch for offers at the garden and pet centres) but most larger villages have a pet store located in a lock up garage and they will usually deliver

you can shop for pet food and products online at [link under review]  I've found them very efficient.