Dubai Tourism VISA

HI All, Me and my wife are planning to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday in Dubai in EID holiday, I live in Kuwait with Kuwait Residency, and my wife is in Egypt. I already booked fight tickets and looking forward to book hotels but I need to know how could I process the visa for me and my wife as I heard that I should pay about 12,000 AED per person as a deposit.

I need help.

Hi,
Its easy! All you need to do is to book a nice hotel and just ask them to arrange the visa for you n your wife. Most hotels do it for a charge, just make sure to confirm with them abt this before you book the hotel. My husband and I did the same when we went to Dubai early this year and our hotel got the visas done for us :-)
Have fun!

Thank you,
Can you please let me know which hotel did you go? cause I already called Premiere Inn Hotel and they told me that they are not going to proceed my visa

We stayed at two hotels during our stay.. Its easy to get visa thru Sheraton, so we got it done through them n stayed thr for a couple of days before moving to The Address in downtown Dubai..

Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha can do it for you

Hope it will help

Regards
Diver

Thank you , Diver.
I already contacted them and waiting for their reply.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]