Complaint at Ministry of Labour.

Yes I need legal assistance.

Sir i just want to ask some advice..
right now i have filed a case against my employer for not giving a ESB and vacation pay
and the case is on labor court dammam
right now we are still waiting.
the case started august 2018 nothing is settled 3 months now pending.
By the way I already finish my contract
the next hearing is next year (2019) january
i just want to know if the company will pay the delayed repatriation because in the first place if he give the ESB i will go to my country..the company is also foreign not local (saudi)
Thank you Sir in advance..

To the ministry of labour
Hi this is mohammad zameer uddin
Sir last year icm to saudi when i cm pay all fee to my kafeel coz of my iqamma but kafeel wont to gv me iqamma 1 year a go so now iam sick i want to exit so hw idont know please sir help me

It is a waste of time, money and effort, KSA must close all these offices in KSA, as they are useless and the staff there don't do anything at all!! except wasting the time and effort of the people who have cases!! many people have complained about their services but there is no one listen to the people's complaints !!

Does anyone have information on the new courts and their procedures.

Dear Sir,

Can you please give me a responce on my query ?
Your help means a lot.

Thansk,

Whats the assistance that you require?

I am johswa panaligan philippine citizen working here in saudi as van salesman in almarai grp of compny. Nov 12 2018  2pm on duty as i went inide the shop with my assistant we and the shop keeper wer cheking the product we delivered that day a few minutes ago people out side yelling almarai almarai your vehicle is stollen and when i go outside to check i see my delivery truck drove off... That day that aftrnoon some saudi nationals there in the shop tell us to come with them and we will go to the police station and make a report.. Then nov 14 2018 around to 2 to 3am the vehicle was found and retrieve and brougth back to the depo... Aftr wards the company is charhing me to pay 3333 riyals for the shirt and damaged product... I did not agree for because its. Big amount and i need to seek assistance or legal advice from POLO philippine overseas labour office. Becuase i did not sign and accept the chrges of 3333 riyals the company terminated me nov 22 2018, now the. Company wants me to pay 8000 riyal the total amount of the product in my delivery truck... What i dont understand is i am terminated because of the incident and negligence on my part for leaving the vehicle with the key inside and the engine is still on is that i am terminated they hold my last 2 months remaining salary and now companynwants me to pay 8000 riyal untill monday or if i didnt pay they will submit a police case against me... What i dont understand is i am a robbery victim here and i got terminated and i nesd to pay for what the robbery guy has done... Company take all my ids atm iqama since nov 13 2018 the next day aftr the incident im just in the compny accmdation since tjen till now witj out notjing and not sending any amount of money for my family almost 2 months now... I need help for what was the right thing to do and i cannot pay that amount i dont know where could i get that amou t to pay the company and also there is a police report theres a cctv footage as proof that i am not the criminal and yet company is chrging me to pay 8000 riyal... I dont understand where is the justice that i am the victim and i need to pay... Company have insurance it means insurance will pay them and they want me to pay also... I am empty zero money no any amount other people is just helping me giving some little amount to pay meal in the canteen... I just hope somebody or some one can help me in my case or help me what should i do....

Immediately go to the ministry of labor and file a complaint for unfair dismissal. They would ask the Company to come and present their case at the MOL. This would save you from a lot of hassle.

I am looking for a good lawyer in dammam.
To pursue my case which is in the middle.

Hello friends.

Can anyone advice me my contract is going to expire next month.but my employer is telling that your contract will expire in december and you can not go.

I need to know what should i do.

you are right brother,

Hi.... I filled a case on delayed salary (4mths) a week ago.....how long does it take to get a hearing date!!

5000 riyal and passport

Dear, sir

This is to inform you that I have 2 years contact .

Now I have finished 1year 2 month,

Unfortunately my wife has serious issues of kidny patients,  I have given 2 month notice to final exit to go back to indian , but now they are telling me that i have to pay my remaining 8month basic salary as a compensation,  I dont have that much money also , even I have agreed to pay my remaining iqama renewal fees , because they have renuwed it for three months , so there would be 2 month remains fees .

So kindly advise me , what to do next in this situation.

Your kind interference or advice is highly appreciated.