Need help from expatriates

hi, im an anglo-brazilian who specializes in teaching english to executives and I am currently working on a special project and I need the help of native english speakers for a pilot in são paulo.

if you are interested , dont hesitate to contact for more info

thanks vicki

when you say pilot you mean you want someone to help teach a pilot how to speak english or you are starting a new program?

Hi Supervicki.

I am already teaching conversational English here in Brazil. If I can be of service please contact me.

Kindest regards Mark

Can I be of assistance via the internet or must I be local?  I live in Niterói.   me know...

Jim
my blog

Hi Supervicki I am living in Brazil at the moment and I am a native English speaker. Can I be off assistance to you via the internet or do I have to be located in Sao Paulo? I'm in Rio de Janeiro. Maybe you can tell us a little more about the pilot project. What is it about etc., if this is possible that is.

Hi Vicki,

My name is Gabriela Walton and am a dual citizen (Brazilian/American).  I currently reside in the US but am moving to Brazil in November (unless I find a job sooner).  I am legal to work in Brazil and am a native English speaker.  Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected] to talk about the possibility of me teaching english at your place of work.

Thanks,

Gabriela

Hi Vicki,

I'm an Australian, and have recently moved to Sao Paulo. I'm currently looking for an English teaching job and would be interested in joining your pilot program.

Please send me an email ([email protected]) if you'd like to view my CV and discuss the position further.

Thanks,

Angelique

LOOOOL @ malloryelise