How to search a German national??? I lost my friend... please help me.

How to search a lost person?
How to search information about a German national? Is there any authority or government organization in Germany that has the database of its country people?
Actually I had internet friendship with a German girl; her name is Cecilia she said to me that she works in Lufthansa airlines. She has not been online since more than two months on the social networking website on which I used to chat with her.   I am much worried about her, what happened to her, why she is not login into her social website account since more than two months. I am extremely interested in her and want to contact her again. I sent more than 100 messages to her but I did not get any reply yet. I do not have her mobile phone number. I simply know her full name, date of birth, Skype ID, her profession, and other formal information etc.
Please help me and suggest me how can I find her in real.

Honestly, if someone would send me 100+ messages (or even 10+ messages) I would block them!!

Well, I hope your friend is ok. Maybe she is just too busy for social media.  But if you are really worried you could try to find her in an online phonebook (if she is listed). Otherwise, there are service providers who search the Melde/Sterberegister for a fee if you are worried that she might
have passed.

Hello owais.truefriend.

You already have a similar post on the forum.
I am closing this one and invite you to continue here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=268168;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed