Apartments in Royal Commission Area plus Dos and Don'ts

Hello all.  I have some idea of villas in Royal Commission area from another thread here, but there is not enough information for apartments.  What do good, at least 3 bedroom, family apartments cost for renting in the Royal Commission area? 

Will there be a security guard for the building? Will there be water problems? Anything else to watch out for?? Appreciate any input.  Thanks!

No replies but many views!  So should I assume there are no apartments/flats in Royal Commission area (I guess they call them 'flats' there)??  Or is it that not many people live in/rent flats in Royal Commission area? Any clues, ideas, comments, pointers (other than check in Accommodation or Classified forum)? Thanks in advance.

:up:

^^^BUMPING UP^^^

Close to 200 views and no useful replies?!  I hope Jubail is not so dull actually!

bump

Bump! Kidding.

From the few painful weeks looking for houses around Royal Commission, I get to know that most villas/apartments there are reserved for Royal Commission employees and it is not permitted to be rented out. I did, however had a look at one new apartment unit in Jalmudah district (near Extra) - and the asking price was 60K SAR per month. It was a brand spanking new unit with 4 bedrooms (if I recall correctly), tastefully renovated/furnished.

I am not sure about security guards, or any issue with water supply.

60k SAR permonth?

Zuraimi wrote:

60k SAR permonth?

Rents are usually discussed on annual basis.

@sh3hryar and @Zuraimi - sorry, it was supposed to be per year not per month.:dumbom:

60 a year is good